Email Marketing is one of the oldest and most cost – effective digital marketing channels to grow your business at various levels.
Email marketing is not to be ignored as marketing channel as it has been considered to be one of the highest ROI generated tools of marketing for businesses.
The hard and sad part is that it is still the most under-utilised channel of marketing when it comes to business growth.
Some of the myths around email marketing are:
- Email marketing is only a tool for communication and delivering message.
- Email marketing can not bring sales or increase business revenue.
- Email marketing is really hard to understand and do.
- Email marketing is least effective than other marketing channels.
- Email marketing is only for B2B and not for B2C.
The fact is email marketing revenue is estimated to reach almost 11 billion by the end of 2023, (Statista, 2021)
With the use of right email marketing strategies business can achieve higher results than compared to other channels. The right email strategy can help the business with,
- Generating and increasing brand awareness
- Building customer trust and strengthening the relationship
- Improving engagement rate
- Increasing the numbers of sales and leads.
Efficient email marketing strategy leads to increased revenue and higher return on investment.
As per the reports from the DMA , there is an impressive return of $36 with every $1 spent on email.
Here are some of the email marketing strategies that can helps in business growth:
- Mobile friendly
- Call To Action
- A/B test
- Follow up emails
We have administered a 27% increase in revenue growth for one of our clients only with the right email strategy. So the success of your email marketing campaign depends upon the right strategy, it can certainly boost the revenue and sales if done right.
Share in comments how email marketing has helped you get results? If you want to know if i will work for your business or not connect with me.